We strongly believe weekdays should be optional, but coffee - PERMANENT
With this quick and simple Iced Latte with Coffee Cream recipe, you can turn every day mood into a weekend vibe.
- Country Bean Instant Coffee - include the flavor of your choice
- Chilled Milk , you can include vegan milk as well
- Brown Sugar or any other healthy substitute for sugar
- Brown Sugar Syrup / any sweet syrup of your choice
- Ice Cubes to enjoy your drink chilled
- Add 1 tablespoon Country Bean instant coffee (the flavour of your choice), 1 tablespoon brown sugar and one fourth cup milk to a glass.
- Beat these ingredients until they are nice and foamy
- Fill the glass with some ice cubes. The more the merrier!
- Fill it the glass with chilled milk
- Add coffee pre-mixed with water to the glass
- Top it with the foamy coffee cream.
- Stir and enjoy
To make your coffee frothier, you can use the Country Bean Milk Frother. This award-winning frother makes your coffee frothy and foamy that gives your coffee a cafe-like texture. With Country Bean, it's easy to get that starbucks or barista experience at the comfort of your home. To make your milk frothy, you must add chilled milk half way into the frother. Plunge the frother rapidly for 30 seconds and enjoy the foam spill out of the frother.
Iced Latte with Coffee Cream is a drink that can be savoured any time of the day. It can be your morning beverage, your evening delight or your late night work companion. The coffee cream on top makes it a drink worthy of being served at parties and to your VIP guests.
You can support this drink with
- some donuts for a sweet tooth or,
- some healthy crackers that balance the flavors.
This drink surely is a mood maker for anyone who consumes it.
So why wait till the weekend? Make it now!
Hazelnut Instant Coffee 50g
FEATURED IN THE EXPERIENCE A perfect balance of rich, nutty hazelnut and the smooth taste of the flavoured coffee powder. An unmatched flavour you can enjoy at any time of the day. DESCRIPTION Contains : 100% premium freeze-dried arabica; no… "read more"