Who doesn't love a good breakfast of hazelnut French toast roll ups with a side of strawberries? It's decadent, delicious and super easy to make. Weekends are for sleeping in and making a leisurely breakfast. These eggless hazelnut French toast roll ups are a divinely delicious reality. They're slathered with the Country Bean Hazelnut Latte spread and topped off with juicy, ripe strawberries and dusted off with icing sugar.
To indulge a little extra over the weekends, make this dreamy morning treat for yourself and enjoy!
5-6 bread slices
5-6 tbsp Country Bean Hazelnut Latte Spread
1 and 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Custard Powder
1 cup milk
Butter to sauté
Icing sugar for dusting
Freshly cut strawberries (optional)
- Cut the edges of the slices and roll each slice using a rolling pin till its nice and flat.
- Spread a tbsp of hazelnut latte spread on each slice.
- Tightly roll each slice.
- Mix the custard powder and milk till there are no lumps.
- Dip each rolled slice into this mix and shallow fry in butter from all sides till golden and crispy.
- To serve dust with some icing sugar and add in some strawberries.
If you're a fan of cinnamon, you could dust a mix of cinnamon and icing sugar over your delicious French toast roll ups.
Drizzle some Hazelnut Latte spread over your roll ups for that extra indulgence.
You could also top off your Roll ups with a dollop of whipped cream and some freshly cut strawberries.
Bestselling Spreads Bundle
FEATURED IN THE EXPERIENCE Our coffee spreads are made with freshly ground coffee that envelops the richness of coffee in the velvety smooth texture of the spread. Country Bean’s Coffee spreads just melt in your mouth - better than any… "read more"