We love an iced coffee on a hot summer day, but we also like to indulge in the chocolatey goodness of hot chocolate. But no one enjoys a cup of Hot Chocolate on a hot day, so we came up with something a little different, but equally delicious if not more - Cold Chocolate! If you haven't tried making this at home yet, you absolutely should! It's chocolatey, easy to make and will disappear in seconds.
2 tbsp of Country Bean Classic Hot Chocolate
1 cup hot water
2 cups of chilled milk
1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
Chocolate sauce (optional)
- Add 2 tbsp of Country Bean Classic Hot Chocolate to a cup
- Add 1 cup of hot water to the cup and mix it well
- Stir it well to make sure the chocolate buttons dissolve
- Add ice to a glass and pour your hot chocolate mix over it
- Pour chilled milk over your iced chocolate mix
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream to your cold chocolate
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce over your cold chocolate and enjoy!
For the best cold chocolate, make sure you're using chilled milk.
Video & recipe by @bank_of_delish_
FEATURED IN THE EXPERIENCE You're never too old for hot chocolate especially when it has 60% less sugar than other brands. Our hot chocolate can be enjoyed any way you like it - hot or cold. There are so… "read more"