Wondering how to get a perfectly creamy and thick textured Hot Chocolate at home? Don't worry, we've got you covered. It's incredibly easy to make and takes only 2 minutes.
To make the most sinful and creamy hot chocolate, here's what you have to do -
300 ml of milk (1 big cup of milk)
2 heaped tbsp of Country Bean Hot Chocolate mix
- Pour 300 ml of milk to a pan and let it come to a boil. To get that creamy texture, you have to let your milk boil completely.
- Add 2 tbsp of Country Bean Hot Chocolate mix to boiling hot milk.
- After adding the hot chocolate mix, keep stirring the milk till the chocolate buttons melt.
- Once you see the milk is starting to thicken and the chocolate buttons have melted, you can remove it from the heat.
- Pour your thick and creamy, hot chocolate in a cup.
- Serve it as it is, or top it off with marshmallows or a dollop of whipped cream.
If you like your hot cocoa a little sweet, you can add a small spoon of sugar.
Even after 3-4 minutes if you feel like your hot chocolate has not reached the desired thickness you could add in some more mix.
You can also add some of these toppings and flavourings to your homemade hot cocoa -
- Whipped cream
- A drizzle of chocolate/caramel/butterscotch sauce
- A dash of cinnamon or nutmeg
- A sprinkle of Country Bean flavoured instant coffee
FEATURED IN THE EXPERIENCE You're never too old for hot chocolate especially when it has 60% less sugar than other brands. Our hot chocolate can be enjoyed any way you like it - hot or cold. There are so… "read more"